The Home of Champions
Facebook Page Feed
South Eastern Radio Control Car Club
Welcome to the South Eastern Radio Controlled Car Club (SERCCC) home page! We race Electric On-road cars at our track in Bittern, Victoria. At SERCCC we strive for a more relaxed approach to racing, after all, it's supposed to be fun! Our new laid back atmosphere ensures that everyone gets a chance to get their cars going "just right" (especially good for new drivers to the hobby.) SERCCC is a member of AARCMCC (Association of Australia Radio Controlled Model Car Clubs)
Our race meetings are generally held on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month please refer calendar. We race electric powered 1/10th cars, check out our specific classes page. Non-members (and beginners) are encouraged to come down and compete on any of our club days - not sure about your car? Come down, we'll find you a class to run in. BBQ & Drinks are available throughout the day. We invite anyone interested in R/C, or motor sports in general to come down to the track and watch a race ( you will be hooked!) Our club boasts members who have competed at every level - they'll only be too happy to help on race day.
SERCCC also Boasts:
- AMB RC digital lap timing system and use Alycat lap scoring software at our race meetings .
- AMB RC Personal Transponders accepted
- All Radio & Transponder frequencies will be confirmed on race day.
- A Drivers rostrum which can comfortably accommodate 12+ competitors and is well elevated, providing an excellent view of the circuit
- Male and Female toilets less than 20m away.
- Parking is available track side on site.
- 240v Power available
BYO tables, chairs, and extension power leads are required.