Membership Fees & Information
Starts from 1st November 2022 - Ends 30th October 2023
(2 Adults and up to 3 children under 16) - $75.00
Adult Membership - $55.00
Junior Membership (under 16 years of age) - $25.00
*Note Admin fees are not included.
Benefits to being a SERCCC financial member in 2021
Family Membership $ 75.00 per year: Eligibility Requirements are for FAMILIES ONLY which can comprise of up to 2 adults (Mum & Dad) and MUST have at least 1 child under the age of 16 included on the application form up to a Maximum of 3 children. If no child under 16 is included on the application this is classified as Adult membership and a separate application form must be completed by each person This entitles them to far cheaper racing. Father’s entry fee is just $10.00 each child’s entry fee is just $5.00, and best of all Mothers race free! .Including benefits noted below.
Adult Membership $ 55.00 per year: Eligibility Requirements: 16 years of age and over. Benefit from reduced race fee at just $10.00 per round saving $5.00, Including benefits noted further on in this letter.
Junior Membership $ 25.00 per year: Must be Under 16 years of age. Benefit from reduced race fee at just $5.00 per round.
Additional benefits to being a SERCCC financial member in 2022:
- Be eligible for trophies.
- Be eligible to vote at our annual general meetings.
- Attend any of our committee meetings as a guest on the 1st Tuesday of each month
- Receive reduced club day fee’s at a number other Victorian RC clubs.
- Be a part of the team as the current Victorian Cup Series Club champions.
- Join in on our 2 sessions per year test and tune day with 1 on 1 assistance from some of our best drivers, from Sportsman, Stock, and Modified classes.
- New junior members will be allocated a racing mentor to help them with learning the ropes at club days.